Scroll Down to find a PVDR Satellite location near you.
• Are you interested in being a part of one of the country’s premier animal rescues?
• Do you have compassion, motivation and extra time?
• Do you live in an area where people are interested in adopting donkeys?
• Do you have space on your ranch to house donkeys?
• Do you have fencing and facilities?
• Do you own or have access to a truck and trailer?
Peaceful Valley is looking for qualified individuals to operate Satellite Adoption Centers across the United States.
The objective of a Satellite Adoption Center (SAC) is to move donkeys into areas where they are not as common. Each SAC ideally needs to be within 8-12 hours driving time from another SAC or Peaceful Valley Rescue location.
The process to become a Satellite Adoption Center is quick and easy.
2. TO BECOME A PVDR SATELLITE ADOPTION CENTER Fill out the online application.
3. Mail it along with pictures of your ranch to our main office.
4. If approved, a Peaceful Valley staff member will call
you and arrange an interview.
5. Once approved, Peaceful Valley will deliver the donkeys.
Click here to read the Satellite Adoption Center Handbook
Feel free to follow up your application with an email to our executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue Adoption Locations
National Operation Center
Facility ID: TXHA
Texas Rescue, Rehabilitation & Adoption Center
8317 Duckworth Rd
San Angelo, TX 76905
Phone 866-366-5731 ex. 304
Adoptions: Email email@example.com
Facility ID: CASA
Facility Managers: Dana and Sarah Farias
Facility ID: CABA
Facility Manager: Klaus Duebbert
Facility ID: CAAC
Facility Managers: Christina & Dalton Weyer
Facility ID: AZSC
Facility Managers: Joan Dunkle & Fred Clark
Facility ID: AZWI
Facility Managers: Ed & Carol Lewis
Facility ID: OROC
Facility Managers: Jim and Rhonda Urquhart
Oregon City, OR
Facility ID: OROT
Facility Manager: Maggie Hokanson
Facility ID: WARI
Facility Managers: Dan and Paulette Jacklin
Facility ID: COWE
Facility Manager: Deidra & Brian Patefield
Facility ID: TXAL
Facility Managers: Fred and Vicki MacKenney
Facility ID: KSLA
Facility Manager: Stacy & Jay Ellis
Facility ID: IAMA
Facility Manager: Scott & Lura Shehan
Facility ID: FLCL
Facility Manager: Sandi White & Tom Doak
Facility ID: FLLO
Facility Manager: Claudia Campbell
Facility ID: TNSM
Facility Manager: Lauren Paytes
Facility ID: NCPO
Facility Managers: Mari & Marlin Spoonemore
Facility ID: SCJO
Facility Manager: Kim Walker
Facility ID: VACO
Facility Manager: Kimberly Clark
Facility ID: CTST
Facility Managers: Kim & Karl Milikowski
Stafford Springs, CT
Facility ID: MAGR
Facility Managers: Marianne & Dan Lemelin